You only need one heavy rain defense item to keep your child dry on a rainy day, and that is a children’s umbrella. A good children’s umbrella should not only be easy to open but still large enough to keep them covered. You’ll also want an umbrella that they’re excited to hold. Look for a product with a fun design that they’ll be proud to trot around town with. They’ll also take better care of their favorite umbrellas.
Here, we’ve got a new adorable, practical umbrella for kids and your little one will love standing under it.
Unlike regular umbrellas, reverse umbrellas have five main advantages
1. Reverse opening and closing, the rainwater will be covered, no longer wet in and out of the car
2. The umbrella can stand, do not need to find a place to hang, can be placed directly next to the seat is also more will not forget to get
3. Double-layer umbrella structure, effective cooling, sun protection, and heat insulation.
4. C-grip frees up both hands for work
5. Umbrella play, no worries about getting wet around the shoulders