Fashion umbrellas will make you love the rainy days! Their vivid and colorful designs can brighten up your gloomy day. Instead of staying at home, you would love to go out and be a head turner with your chic umbrella. So with different umbrella designs, how can you know if an umbrella can be considered as a fashion umbrella or not? Here are some unique characteristics of famous fashion umbrellas:
- Deviant Cases – People do not usually care about umbrella cases. Most people just put it inside disposable plastic bags when they are wet, which they can usually get for free at the mall In the contrary, cases of fashion umbrellas are usually unique. Some of them come in the shape of champagne bottle, sword, and
- Creative Handles – Fashion umbrellas have unique handle designs. For example, Burberry’s fashion umbrellas have duck-shaped handles while Alexander McQueen’s umbrella has a large skull Other brands also have handles shaped as animals like snakes, lion, or birds.
- Designer Prints – There are famous designers who have recognizable fashion umbrellas such as Marc Jacobs and Paul Smith. Luxury brands such as Hermes and Burberry have applied their infamous bag designs to their umbrellas.
- Expensive Materials – Some fashion umbrellas have expensive materials such as silk and Swarovski crystals. These umbrellas are considered as luxury products. You might have to spend more than $500 just to get one. Vintage Chanel umbrellas can even sell for $1,500.
Of course, you do not have to spend a lot to get a fashionable umbrella. There are other affordable umbrellas with chic designs that can complete your overall look. If you cannot afford designer umbrellas, here are the things that you can do:
- Visit boutiques – Fashion boutiques usually have unique, printed umbrellas. If you are getting tired of generic looking umbrellas available at the department store. This is the place to go.
- Buy fashion umbrellas online – If you search the web, there are lots of inexpensive umbrellas with unique designs. Most of them have animal prints, polka dots, ribbons, and laces. The choices are endless! They come in different shapes, colors, and sizes.
- Customize your own umbrella – If you really want your umbrella to stand out without spending so much, you can customize your own umbrella. Add designs such as laces, ribbons, beads, and buttons or paint your umbrella with details. If you are not an artsy person, you can ask help from your friends. You can also avail the services of print shops.
Always remember that though it is fun to have pretty umbrellas, they should be durable and functional as well. No matter how beautiful it is, if your umbrella can get easily broken by moderate winds or rains, it would not be worth it.
You should also consider if the umbrella is worth its price or if it is too expensive just because of the brand or design. If you are searching for affordable fashion umbrellas, visit Hui Feng Umbrella. They have beautiful umbrellas that can help you enjoy the rainy days.