Print on Umbrellas
Silkscreen printing: Screen printing is a printing technique whereby a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil.
You can print on plastic, clothes, metals and many other materials.The stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink as a clear image. A roller or squeegee is moved across the screen stencil, forcing ink past the threads of the woven mesh in the open areas, and printing onto the layers underneath. There are a number of advantages to using screen printing:
- Good printing thickness for clear logos.
- Good light resistance. This method can be used for outdoor products, such as umbrellas.
- Able to print over big areas, up to 3-4 meters.
Heat Transfer printing: This type of printing involves transferring a desired pattern via heat onto a substrate. First, the print machine is heated to a certain temperature, before being pressed with a significant amount of pressure for a certain amount of time onto the umbrella. It is then simply released and your printing is incomplete! This way of printing holds a number of advantages:
- Heat printing allows you to reduce your setup time hugely. The only main concern is its cost as it is not as economical compared with other print methods for mass production. One of the primary benefits of a heat press machine, when compared with other graphic printing devices, is the speed with which businesses can produce finished products.
- Great for multicolored printing.
- Photographic material can be pressed using this method.
- If in larger quantity, it is more cost-effective than silk screen printing.
- The process is mess-free.
Digital printing: The final method in which umbrellas can be printed on is digital printing. In digital printing, an image is sent directly to a printer using digital files such as PDFs from graphics software. The benefits of using digital printing are that:
*It eliminates the expense of plate-making and setting up the presses.
*It is easier to make last minute changes to a print job or print multiple variations.
*File preparation can be less complicated for those unfamiliar with commercial printing methods.
Should you need any custom print umbrellas, pls contact our umbrella expert.
Buy quality umbrellas from a professional umbrella factory now!
Save your 30%-50% cost!
25% Discount from 15Apr-30Apr.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org What’s app:86 13527750521